Rxx is a library of unofficial reactive LINQ extensions supplementary to Microsoft's Reactive Extensions (Rx) for .NET. Rxx is developed entirely in C# and targets the .NET Framework 4.0, Silverlight 4.0/5.0 and Windows Phone 7.0/7.1.
tab shows the complete list of extensions and features.
- The Rxx project is designed to provide LINQ extensions that we (the contributors) believe are useful in real-world applications and are not currently present in the Microsoft Reactive Extensions for .NET (Rx) libraries.
- Rxx is NOT meant to supersede Rx, but to supplement it. We'd prefer for our extensions to be included in Rx and will remove any duplication from our library as they evolve.
- Rxx is currently packaged as a single class library to make distribution and integration into your applications easier.
- We offer stable and experimental releases for 3 different platforms: .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4/5 and Windows Phone 7.0/7.1.
- You can also download Rxx on NuGet.
- Community feedback and contributions will help guide the evolution of Rxx.
You can find more information about Microsoft's Reactive Extensions for .NET (Rx) at the following locations: