This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Feature Requests and Contributions

PLEASE READ:

For questions related to Rx, use the Reactive Extensions for .NET (Rx) Forum.
For questions related to Rxx, search here first.  Create a new discussion if you cannot find an answer to your question.

Want to contribute?  Read this first

CollectionNotification & CollectionModification Labs

first post: 3dGrabber wrote: Could someone create an example/Lab for the usage of &#652...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

ListSubject order-unaware?

first post: john4242 wrote: My thanks to everyone working on the future of Rx. I've got a ques...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Discarding Events

first post: Mudak wrote: There is a thread "Discarding Events" in Rx forum from June 2010 h...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Mikhail,I forgot about the following work item. It seems to be ...

PLINQ -> IObservable adaption

first post: jamesmiles wrote: See end of this post;http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forum...

latest post: jamesmiles wrote: Yeah OK; I was missing something! Works.

Bounded Queue - ObserveOn

first post: jamesmiles wrote: Should we override ObserveOn(IScheduler, MaxQueueLength)? Or could ...

latest post: davedev wrote: I'm seeing problems trying to implement this pattern concretely in ...

Contributing - Regions

first post: raybooysen wrote: A discussion starter - as opposed to a direct question:I was having...

latest post: jamesmiles wrote: FYI - There is an addin that puts everything in regions. I think it...

Official Contribution Request Thread

first post: davedev wrote: Want to contribute new extensions to Rxx? Read this first

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions